Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF & Follow Friday

TGIF hosted by GReads
This Friday's Question:
Pimp Your Review: Feature a favorite book review you've written in the past that you feel deserves more love!
Pizza, Love, & Other Things That Made Me Famous
Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.
I don't have one in specific. I think all book bloggers in general inspire me.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful answer.

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-817.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer I think the blogging community is amazing in itself, too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! Everyone in the community is amazing! New Follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! I am so happy to be part of such an awesome community.

    Old Follower, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I'm a new GFC follower.

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! All book bloggers are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by my FF today. Following you back via GFC. ~Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete