Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Friday ( 7 )


RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow the Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?
This is a hard question, honest. My favorite authors change about as much as the books themselves but I wish I could tell J.K. Rowling and John Green how much their writing has inspired me to start writing and reading even more than previously.

11 comments:

  1. Great post, I love both of those authors! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! I am one of your new followers as well!!!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, so many authors have done the same for me. I cant even begin to imagine how boring and awful it would be without books!
    TY for stoppin by and saying hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love J.K. Rowling. I was reading murder/mysteries and was burnt out. I picked up Harry Potter, and I haven't gone back. :) New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yarethzia:)

    Hopping by. Seems like a lot of bloggers would love to sit down with JK for like 5 minutes and tell her how much they really appreciated her work!

    New GFC follower

    Here's mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-05032012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me!
    I'm following you now!

    I'd love to thanks so many author for making me love books so much! Great choices!
    Kisses
    RUty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! I also would love to talk to J.K. Rowling!!

    Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower now also following through Linky, and who doesn't love Harry Potter?, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your answer..:D

    I have read and watch J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter...:D

    But I love the book better..:D

    New Follower!
    My FF

    My 200-Follower-Milestone-Giveaway (8 books up for grabs!/INT)


    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read the harry potter books yet, i know *hangs my head in shame* but i do hope to for 2012. great post

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for J.K. She is really getting some love this week. I haven't read John Green but have heard fab things about him.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there,
    Great picks! I really need to start reading some John Green; I've heard great things about his work. I picked Rowling as well :D Hope you have a great week!
    Following you back,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete