Monday, May 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday ( 8 )

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
A meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish because they're fond of lists. Everyone is welcome to join. All asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! 
Top Ten books I want/ need to read.
 1. Divergent by Veronica Roth ( Divergent #2 )
I'm probably the only person who hasn't read this yet.. or owns a copy.. BUT I loved Divergent so I'll be getting a copy soon.
 2. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
I got a copy recently and I CAN'T wait to read it. I mean, look at the cover and read the summary and you'll understand.
 3. Revived by Cat Patrick
I recently picked up this book and it's gorgeous! It also sounds so good!
 4. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
I have a ARC of this and I can't wait to start it! Everyone has been rating it high and raving about it already.
 5. Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
I picked up a copy of this at my school's book fair but haven't read it so I expect to read this in the near future.
 6. The Death Cure ( The Maze Runner #3 )
I hate endings to series which is why I haven't gotten to reading this yet, but I really want to find out what happens!
 7. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Gorgeous cover, check. Curiosity takes over, check. I've heard mixed reviews on this book and quite honestly, I want to find out my own opinion of this book so.. TBR :D
 8. Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
*swoon swoon* I adored Ren in Tiger's Curse and I can't wait to find out more about him and his brother in this sequel. The only thing I'm really hoping doesn't happen is a love triangle. *Shakes head*
9. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
*shrugs* I just really want to read it..
10. Until I Die by Amy Plum ( Revenants #2 )
I preordered this book on my nook but haven't gotten around to reading it. >.<

10 comments:

  1. I really, really want Revived too! I know a couple people who haven't gotten Insurgent yet, so you're not the only one! Great list, thanks for visiting mine. I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly all of these are on my TBR! Clearly, we both have great taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Insurgent yet! twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the majority of these on my list as well :) Currently waiting on my copy of Insurgent to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read the Divergent series yet either. I really want to read it though. I have read some great reviews of the Divergent series.
    The Tiger Saga series was recommend by a friend for me to read. But I have not gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to read it. The characters are wonderful and the world is so well built.

      Delete