Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ( 2 ) : Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Title: Someone Else's Fairytale
Author: E.M. Tippetts
Summary from Goodreads;
Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for everygirl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies. She becomes the woman every other woman in America is dying to be, but it just isn't her fairytale.
Teaser;
"Wait... what?" I said. "Am I missing something? Because the whole myth about females being able to read minds? We can't." Page 97
"I just hope they don't mistake me for him," said Steve.
 "Mmm-hmm. Sure, honey."
"You hear that?" He turned around in his seat. "My own wife!"
"You're much better looking, my dear."
"Nice one. Very smooth. You taking notes on this, Chloe?"
I rarely met people who were more sarcastic than me. It was great." - Page 71 
This book is hilarious so far and a quick read. ^.^

7 comments:

  1. ADDING IT TO TBR! It's seems like a nice . . . "My own life!" *wipes tear* It's a classic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you NEED to get it. The characters are so sarcastic and the guy is famous, don't think I've ever read something like this before. *thinks* no.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teaser.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a nice read to enjoy in the sun. Interesting pick. Thank you for sharing and for stopping by at BookVenturers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this sounds like a fun one! I think I need to add it to my TBR list!
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, sounds like an amusing kind of book :D Definately worth the time!

    ReplyDelete