Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday : Clarity by Kim Harrington

"

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"


Title: Clarity
Author: Kim Harrington
Summary from Goodreads;

Clarity “Clare” Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It’s a gift.
And a curse.
When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare’s ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case—but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare’s brother—who has supernatural gifts of his own—becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?

"Don't. Move."
I slowly turned around and found a gun pointed at my head. My breath caught in my throat. I managed to squeeze out one word.
"You?" - Page 228 
Clarity is a quick paced book so far and it's really thin. ^.^

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. In a way. It does explain though, doesn't just plunge into the action. sort of. :P

      Delete
  2. OMG WHO?! The blurb and teaser sound so interesting, I must add this on to my TBR! :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, have a Happy Tuesday!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure! Give a riveting teaser like that and make me *have* to read the book! :)
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-abraham-lincoln-vampire.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I've heard Clarity is really good. I definitely want to read it at some point. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this teaser! Definitely going on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love this book. I read this last week, I think. I hope you'll enjoy the book as much as I did.
    Ai-Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. great teaser! i can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh best part of the book ^_^ Love this book. How are you liking it? I have yet to read the sequel though :(

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was quite interesting. Excited to read the sequel too! ^.^

      Delete
  9. Oh, interesting teaser :D Hope you're enjoying it :) Clarity seems like an awesome book :D
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I've eyed this book a couple times, so I just may have to read it:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great teaser. I haven't read this one yet, but I've been wanting to. THanks for stopping by yesterday. Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been meaning to read this one! Loved the teaser!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of the Touch series. Sounds good! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete